Game of Crowns | A murder mystery
A festive medieval murder mystery party for 7-12 guests (8F, 4M), ages 15+ for difficulty. The game is co-ed but may be played as all-female with required players. There are four available expansion packs with 7 players each, therefore there is up to 40 unique players in this game.
Select the party ready option above, and our staff will fold and slip the clue cards for rounds one, two, and three into the envelopes to prevent you from seeing spoilers on the round cards. If you do not select this option, you will have some assembly required with your kit.
Note: there are 7 required females for this game. With all 4 expansion packs and the main game, there are a total of 20 females , 16 male players, and 4 either gender players in this game. The expansion packs are added in order of occurrence with the party ready pack kits.
- Click here to view the character list!
- Click here for the free, printable invitation!
- Six Kingdoms of the Ethos Realm
- Click here to view sample game materials.
- Click here for the instant download version of the game.
- Click here to see expansion pack #1 (7 players: 4F, 3M)
- Click here to see expansion pack #2 (7 players: 4F, 3M)
- Click here to see expansion pack #3 (7 players: 4F, 3M)
- Click here to see expansion pack #4 (7 players: all either gender)
- Click here to check out the Murder Mystery Prop Emporium!
- Direct your guests to the corresponding pre-game site at 'Your Mystery Party'
Over the last century, the Ethos Realm has become more disordered and tumultuous. The relationships between the six kingdoms have deteriorated, but with the impending marriage between the House of Langstone and Tyrele, there is hope for peace and unity.
Queen Crestian Langstone has invited all royal families from the Ethos Realm to the Castle of Westerfell to join in celebration the night before her son’s wedding. It is curious that some of the invited guests have previously been banished or have fled the Kingdom of Westerfell for fear of their lives, but for some peculiar reason, they have accepted the queen’s invitation and will attend the festivities.
Does the queen have ill-intentions, or is she turning over a new leaf and extending the olive branch to her former foes?This is where your story begins.
If you wish to host this (or any other) game for profit, you will need a commercial license - click here.
- Minimum age:
- 15 years due to difficulty
- Difficulty rating:
- Moderate, 5/10
- Gender of character roles:
- All-female with required players, Co-ed with the rest of the available players.
- Minimum # of players:
- 7 players
- Kit sizes:
- 5 kit sizes, ranging up to 40 total players.
- Expandable teams?:
- Date of publication:
- April, 2015