The Noxhelm Murders | murder mystery party boxed set
For 10-16 players, ages 16 to adult for horror content and difficulty. If you want a night of doom, despair, murder & mystery, this game is for you. This spooky game is inspired by the award-winning YA horror/mystery novel, The Noxhelm Murders, by Dr. Bon Blossman.
Note: there are two victims in this game.
Spoil yourself, and choose the party ready option above, and our dedicated staff will fold and slip your clue cards for rounds one, two, and three into the envelopes to prevent you from seeing spoilers on the round cards. Without the party ready option selected, you will have some assembly required with your kit and there will be spoilers upon opening the kit and viewing the rounds 2 and 3 clue cards.
Game release date: Aug, 2017
- Click here to view the character list!
- Click here for the free, printable invitation!
- Click here to view the 8+ character expansion pack#1 character list Here's the invite for the 10-24 player game
- Click here to view the 8 character expansion pack#2 character list Here's the invite for the 10-32 player game
Click here to view sample game materials.
- Click here for the instant download upon purchase version of the game.
- Click here to check out the Murder Mystery Prop Emporium!
- Direct your guests to the corresponding site at 'Your Mystery Party'
THE NOXHELM MURDERS SYNOPSIS
In a quiet, foggy town in an unassuming neighborhood known as Misty Oaks, there is a sinister force lurking within the walls of what the town calls Ripper House. Built on an ancient burial ground in the 1920’s by The Butcher of Noxhelm, the house has claimed over a hundred lives with some of the bodies said to have been buried in the crawl spaces. Visitors claim to have witnessed lights flickering, doors slamming, and other paranormal incidents. It is well documented in history that whoever owns the home will be dealt a hefty case of doom and despair with a twist of death and destruction.
Ben and Brenda Biggs are the new homeowners of 203 Moorgate Street, and have invited the neighborhood over for a housewarming party. They seem like a nice couple, which is such a shame. You were invited. This is where your story begins.
How to host a large party:
- 16 unique players from the main game
- 8 unique players from Expansion Pack #1 = 10-24 player game
- 8 unique players from Expansion Pack #2 = 10-32 player game
- 15 duplicate team players from Expansion pack #1 (Jackie Morgan's friends) = 10-32 unique players, 15 expandable
- 15 duplicate team players from Expansion pack #1 (Apari Shone's colleagues) = 10-32 unique players, 30 expandable
This totals 62+ players for the guest lists, including 32 unique character roles and 30 additional team players.
For DIY party decor and food:
- NUMBER OF PLAYERS:
- Kit sizes: 16, 24, 32 unique plus expandable teams
- MINIMUM AGE:
- 16 for paranormal/horror content and difficulty
- GENDER OF PLAYERS:
- Co-ed 8m, 8f
- Two expandable teams that can cover another 50+ players with duplicate team roles
This was an absolute treat! I loved it so much, there were so many twists and shocks! I highly recommend it!
Noxhelm was my fourth mymysteryparty that I have ordered. I am looking forward to the party. Every year, the invite list grows as everyone has so much fun solving the mystery!