The Noxhelm Murders | murder mystery party boxed set
For 10-16 players, ages 16 to adult for horror content and difficulty. If you want a night of doom, despair, murder & mystery, this game is for you. This spooky game is inspired by the award-winning YA horror/mystery novel, The Noxhelm Murders, by Dr. Bon Blossman.
Spoil yourself, and choose the party ready option above, and our dedicated staff will fold and slip your clue cards for rounds one, two, and three into the envelopes to prevent you from seeing spoilers on the round cards. Without the party ready option selected, you will have some assembly required with your kit and there will be spoilers upon opening the kit and viewing the rounds 2 and 3 clue cards. The download version is a different product and does not come with the party pack, as they are not seamless and materials should not be used together.
Note: there are two victims in this game.
Click here to review the details regarding the challenge level - This game was updated on 8/14/2017
Instant downloadable version - no shipping, no waiting
Kit A: 10-16 unique roles
Kit B: 10-24 unique roles
Kit C-E: 10-32 unique roles plus expandable teams up to 62 players
Murder Mystery Synopsis
In a quiet, foggy town in an unassuming neighborhood known as Misty Oaks, there is a sinister force lurking within the walls of what the town calls Ripper House. Built on an ancient burial ground in the 1920’s by The Butcher of Noxhelm, the house has claimed over a hundred lives with some of the bodies said to have been buried in the crawl spaces. Visitors claim to have witnessed lights flickering, doors slamming, and other paranormal incidents. It is well documented in history that whoever owns the home will be dealt a hefty case of doom and despair with a twist of death and destruction.
Ben and Brenda Biggs are the new homeowners of 203 Moorgate Street, and have invited the neighborhood over for a housewarming party. They seem like a nice couple, which is such a shame. You were invited. This is where your story begins.
How to Host a Larger Party:
- 16 unique players from the main game
- 8 unique players from Expansion Pack #1 = 10-24 player game
- 8 unique players from Expansion Pack #2 = 10-32 player game
- 15 duplicate team players from Expansion pack #1 (Jackie Morgan's friends) = 10-32 unique players, 15 expandable
- 15 duplicate team players from Expansion pack #1 (Apari Shone's colleagues) = 10-32 unique players, 30 expandable
This totals 62+ players for the guest lists, including 32 unique character roles and 30 additional team players.
If you wish to host this (or any other) game for profit, you will need a commercial license - click here.
- Minimum age:
- 16 years for difficulty & horror content (ghosts/paranormal, murder, serial murders, psychopathy/depression caused by Ripper House)
- Difficulty rating:
- Challenging, 7/10
- Gender of character roles:
- Co-ed 8m, 8f in main game. Expandable teams are gender flex. See host character lists above for further details.
- Minimum # of players:
- 10 players
- Kit sizes:
- 5 different kit sizes, ranging up to 62 total players.
- Expandable teams?:
- Two expandable teams that can cover another 50+ players with duplicate team roles
- Date of publication:
- August 2017. Last update: 2021
- Unique content:
- Two victims - one main and one quick-sleuth
- Game license:
- Single, private use. For the game license Terms and Conditions, see below.
This was an absolute treat! I loved it so much, there were so many twists and shocks! I highly recommend it!
Noxhelm was my fourth mymysteryparty that I have ordered. I am looking forward to the party. Every year, the invite list grows as everyone has so much fun solving the mystery!