Murder on the Buffalo Express | Mystery Party
A highly-challenging 1930's themed murder mystery party set on a train from NYC to Cleveland for 6-11 players, ages 17 and up for difficulty. There is not a victim-player in this game like most other games in our mingling/traditional catalogue. Also, this difficulty level is not for everyone - play this if your group is up for a challenge. This game has required video content. This is the in-person, mingling game - the instant download version - no waiting, no hassle, no shipping fees, as nothing needs to be shipped.
Game release - June 11th, 2021.
- Click here to view the character list!
- Click here for the free, printable invitation!
- Click here to check out the Murder Mystery Prop Emporium!
- Direct your guests to the corresponding pre-game site at 'Your Mystery Party'
Built in 1891, the Buffalo Express is a luxury steam locomotive that makes five stops between New York City to Cleveland, Ohio. It's 1934, and the next voyage of the train will roll out from New York City with a fully-booked First-Class carriage. The train staff has ensured the food is fresh, the ice cubes are perfect squares, and every nook and cranny is free of dust. With this many VIPs onboard, everything must be in perfect order. You will be on the locomotive for the journey to Cleveland. This is where your story begins.
Note: this game does not have a forensic report or victim's sign - but instead has evidence to view, two challenges, and three required videos.
- Minimum age:
- 17 for difficulty level. Like the rest of our games, there is no foul language, sexual content, or illegal drug references.
- Number of players:
- Flexible gender
- Expandable/expansion pack?:
- There will not be an expansion pack released due to difficulty level. However, you can add spectators - play along players.
HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS PACKAGE! The first time of hosting a Murder Mystery and definitely not my last time. Everyone Loved this game. The video's included helped a great deal with the hosting. We had so much fun and everyone was surprised at the end to find out who did it !!!