A highly-challenging 1930's themed murder mystery party set on a train from NYC to Cleveland for 6-11 players, ages 17 and up for difficulty. There is not a victim-player in this game like most other games in our mingling/traditional catalogue. Also, this difficulty level is not for everyone - play this if your group is up for a challenge. This game has required video content and a challenge that will require Wi-Fi access, as you'll be accessing a website. This is the in-person, mingling game - the instant download version - no waiting, no hassle, no shipping fees, as nothing needs to be shipped.
Game release - June 11th, 2021.
- Click here to view the character list!
- Click here for the free, printable invitation!
- Click here for the instant download version - no wait, no shipping fees.
- Click here to check out the Murder Mystery Prop Emporium!
- Direct your guests to the corresponding pre-game site at 'Your Mystery Party'
Built in 1891, the Buffalo Express is a luxury steam locomotive that makes five stops between New York City to Cleveland, Ohio. It's 1934, and the next voyage of the train will roll out from New York City with a fully-booked First-Class carriage. The train staff has ensured the food is fresh, the ice cubes are perfect squares, and every nook and cranny is free of dust. With this many VIPs onboard, everything must be in perfect order. You will be on the locomotive for the journey to Cleveland. This is where your story begins.
Note: this game does not have a forensic report or victim's sign - but instead has printed evidence to view, two challenges, and three required videos.
- Number of players:
- Minimum age:
- 17 for difficulty. This is Sherlock level 9/10.
- There will not be an expansion pack, but you can add 5 or 10 expandable team players who receive duplicated materials and play with Jo Spade as their leader.