This game is designed to be played during a golf tournament, spread out over 18 holes. The game may be modified to play on only 9 holes.
A golf tournament integrated murder mystery for an unlimited amount of participants. There are 8 required actor roles for this game to play the roles of the suspects. The game is sectioned into three rounds:
- Round one is the first 9 holes where the characters will mingle with the golfers as they play through.
- Round two: The murder occurs mid-way, and then the investigation happens on the back nine. You'll post evidence cards on the back nine holes and the guests will submit their best guesses of whodunit as they finish the course.
- Round three: is the solution round. There are many ways to play this round - either the actors will present the solutions formally during the after party, or you can simply post the solution for the guests to see as they leave the course.
Again, this is not the traditional format of a murder mystery party. This is a golf-themed mystery that is integrated into a golf tournament. This game will require actors to play the roles of the suspects.
Select the party ready option above, and our staff will fold and slip the clue cards for rounds one, two, and three into the envelopes to prevent you from seeing spoilers on the round cards. If you do not select this option, you will have some assembly required with your kit.
- Click here to view the character list!
- Click here for the free, printable invitation!
- Click here to view sample game materials.
- Click here for the instant download version of the game!
- Click here to check out the Murder Mystery Prop Emporium!
- Direct your guests to the corresponding pre-game site at 'Your Mystery Party'
- Host instructions - easy to follow
- Guest instruction sheet
- 3 rounds of game play - actor's clue cards for 3 rounds (8 actors, 24 cards) in labeled and color-coded envelopes
- 6 evidence cards
- Corresponding Your Mystery Party guest pre-game site
- Mystery investigation sheets for each participant or team
- Murder announcement sheet
- Menu suggestions with recipes
- Suspect list to display at the event
- Free invitation download
- Party host checklist and guest list worksheet.
Bloodworth Falls is a charming city isolated in the mountains and known for landmark 19th-century buildings. The Black Night Castle is the most popular tourist attraction, bringing visitors from all over the globe. Julian Tremblay, the wealthiest person in The Falls, is the heir to the estate. The mayor of Bloodworth Falls is hosting a charity golf tournament in honor of Julian Tremblay at the exclusive Bloodworth Falls Country Club. The event will raise funds for the restoration of the historical Black Night Castle. The who’s who has all signed up to play and the event will certainly be the talk of the town.
The winner of the tournament will receive a lifetime membership to the club, as well as many other luxurious prizes. You’ve seen the guest list and are deeply concerned that many of the participants may cause mayhem having to be in the same place at the same time. You’re going to be there, nevertheless. This is where your story begins.