Hero & Villain murder mystery game
A super fun superhero vs. villain murder mystery party for 8-12 heroes, ages 14+ for difficulty. The story is set at a superhero sanctuary at a meeting with heroes and villains across the globe to discuss the capture of the recently escaped archenemy of humankind - The Moon King. Host this party if you are up for loads of super powers, deceit, intertwining story lines and murder! This game can be played as co-ed or all female. 8 character expansion pack is available.
Select the party ready option above, and our staff will fold and slip the clue cards for rounds one, two, and three into the envelopes to prevent you from seeing spoilers on the round cards. If you do not select this option, you will have some assembly required with your kit.
- Click here to view the character list!
- Click here for the free, printable invitation!
- Click here for the 8 character expansion pack character list and here's the invite including the expansion pack
- Click here to view sample game materials.
- Click here for the downloadable version of the game for only $32.95!
- Direct your invited guests (co-ed version) to the corresponding site at 'Your Mystery Party'
With the disastrous news of the infamous Moon King's prison break, heroes around the globe are joining forces with notorious villains to capture the archenemy of planet Earth. The Freedom League will host a meeting between heroes and villains in a sanctuary hidden deep in the crime capital of the world - Shadow Falls. The group will put their heads together to plan strategic moves to catch the Moon King before he is able to get back to his secret lair and destroy the planet. This will be the first time that the heroes and villains work together or even be in the same place at the same time. But what is more dangerous? Getting this group together or allowing the Moon King to be free? This is where your story begins.
- Minimum age:
- 14 years
- # of players:
- 8-12 players
- Expansion pack:
- 8 players
- Gender of players:
- All-Female or Co-ed using gender flexible
Excellent time had by all
This party was the most fun my friends and I have ever had in one night. Will be doing another very soon.