Doom Mansion Diamond Thievery Mystery Party
An entertaining clue-based traditional non-murder mystery party game for 7-10 guests ages 12 & up in an old mansion setting. There are two kit sizes: 7-10 players, and 7-16 players.
Select the party ready option above, and our staff will fold and slip the clue cards for rounds one, two, and three into the envelopes to prevent you from seeing spoilers on the round cards. If you do not select this option, you will have some assembly required with your kit.
- Click here to view the character list!
- Click here to view the sample game materials!
- Click here to download the free invitation for the 10 player kit. Click here to download the invitation for the 16 player kit.
- Click here for the 6 character expansion pack character list (for the 16 player game)
- Direct your guests to the corresponding invitation site at 'Your Mystery Party'
Dr. Doom is the heir of the Doom estate and a chemist made famous for formulations of harmful pesticides. The former scientist has led a troublesome life full of misery, lies, and deceitful practices. Reflecting upon the past, Dr. Doom decided to host a dinner at the Doom Mansion in hopes of resolving the differences with those wronged in the past. Most of the guests have accepted the humble invitation and are excited to enjoy a night of fine dining, games, and good conversation. Dr. Doom also has plans to unveil a priceless diamond pterodactyl egg – a family heirloom which has been touted in the newspapers for many years.
You’ve been invited to the luxurious affair, and this is where your story begins.
Follow My Mystery Party's board Daunting Diamond Thievery - Murder Mystery Party on Pinterest.
- Minimum age:
- 13 years
- # of players:
- 7-10 players
- Expansion pack:
- 6 players
- Gender of players:
- Co-ed or all-female
Super awesome product, my daughter loves it. Easy to understand