Corporate Chaos Murder Mystery Party
Corporate Murder Mystery Party in-person, mingling game (traditional format) with 8-20 unique characters (40 with expansion packs) and invite over 150 guests by using the expandable teams. This is the instant download upon purchase - no waiting, no shipping fees! Everything you need to play the game is in the PDF file, just print, prepare and play. For the boxed version, see the link below in the helpful links section.
- Click here to view the character list!
- Click here to view the free printable invitation!
- Click here to view Expansion Pack #1 which has 10 additional characters!
- Click here to view Expansion Pack #2 which has 10 additional characters!
- Click here for the sample game.
- Click here for the boxed set - have My Mystery Party staff prepare your game kit!
- Direct your guests to the corresponding invitation site at 'Your Mystery Party'
Hosting a large event with this game:
- 20 unique players from the main game
- A team of 15+ auditors with Mugwort Buttercup
- A team of 15+ HR staff members with Storm Wormwood
- A team of 15+ research staff with Blaze Winters
- A team of 15+ marketing staff with Kassy Saffron
- A team of 15+ safety personnel with Woody Nightshade
- A team of 15+ advertising personnel with Sage Sorrel
- A team of 15+ tech infrastructure staff with Angelica Venus
- A team of 15+ CFO Office staff with Quince Frost
- A team of 15+ public affairs staff with Rio Fox
- A team of 15+ researchers with Blaze Winters
- A team of 15+ legal counsel staff with Basil Maples
- 10 unique players from expansion pack #1 (purchased separately)
- 10 unique players from expansion pack #2 (purchased separately)
TOTALS: 190+ PLAYERS FOR THIS GAME. This game can extend to over 250 by adding more players on each team.
Corporate Murder Mystery Synopsis:
The annual conference for Worldwide Prestige, Inc. will be held at the Grande Plaza Hotel in New York City. The CEO, Mr. Eric Wilde, is to present the yearly report and prove to the Board of Directors and investors that he has not only saved the company from imminent bankruptcy – but rather, has doubled profits from the highest profit year in the history of the company!
At corporate headquarters in the lovely city of Anonville, the employees were buzzing about the upcoming journey to the Big Apple! That is until the announcement on the overhead speaker notified everyone that Mr. Wilde is missing! His personal effects were found in his desk; his car hasn’t moved in the employee garage since Friday afternoon, and not a single light is on at his home! The board believes foul play may be at hand, but the police cannot be involved. The media would throw a Doom’s Day spin on his absence, causing stocks to plummet. The show must go on! Everything must appear normal, or Worldwide Prestige will be destined for disaster.
The board has appointed Jasmine Aurora to serve as the interim CEO until Eric’s return. The board is proceeding with the annual conference in great hope that Eric Wilde will be found in time for his presentation.
The conference will begin with breakout sessions and critical thinking seminars. Jasmine has plans to announce that Mr. Wilde is suffering a relentless case of ‘jet lag’ from an early morning flight to stall for time once the conference commences. Hopefully, the stockholders will believe the story. All should be well until the formal dinner and awards banquet in the South Oak Ballroom when Eric is set to speak.
The board is unaware there has been great strife between the employees, which has heightened with the stress of Mr. Wilde’s absence. Scandals are surfacing and causing rifts between most of the staff. Jasmine is doing her best to hold everything together, but this trip to NYC may lead to disaster. You are an employee of Worldwide Prestige, and your trip is booked for the conference. This is where your story begins.
- Minimum age:
- 15 years (corporate-themed)
- # of players:
- 8-20 players
- Expansion packs:
- 10 players, and 10 players
- Expands to over 150 players with teams and expansion packs.
- Gender of players:
Loved this product. This was the second Murder Mystery I have thrown at my office and we are comprised mostly of females. Even so, the male roles could easily be played by females. I had several people drop off the day of and several of the characters that were not required could step up to the plate easily to take the persons role that dropped out. They really have thought of every thing when it comes to these mysteries and my coworkers can't get enough!
I am satisfied with the product I ordered. The only thing I wish were included were save the date cards.