Zombie Escape | A mystery game boxed set
A non-murder zombie escape room mystery party for 4 players to an unlimited amount of guests, ages 13 to adult! The group will divide into teams of 2-4 and undergo 8 exciting challenges of puzzles, riddles, codes, and more all while attempting to solve the mystery of how to make the zombie cure and find the saboteur who released the virus in the building! This non-murder game will have printed and video components, but there will be backup scripts for the videos in case you do not have access to a device/set up to play the videos.
Note: the players will not play individual character roles, but rather they are in a group on a tour of the facility. The suspects in this case are the 7 scientists of The Zombie Institute.
- Free, printable invitation
- Sample game materials
- Instant downloadable version - no shipping, no waiting
- Direct your guests here - the corresponding pre-game site at Your Mystery Party
Murder Mystery Synopsis:
The Zombie Institute is a world-renowned zombie research center. After the epidemic-scare of 2035, top scientists from around the globe have spent years researching the Gen-Z Virus - a fast-acting virus that turns humans into brainless undead. Humankind has been on the brink of a zombie apocalypse for some time, and The Zombie Institute has shown promise in the development of the antidote. Rumor has it that one of the research labs has discovered the cure. However, further clinical trials must be completed before the official announcement is made.
You have scheduled a tour of The Zombie Institute. You are excited, as you have heard there are real zombies at the facility! This is where your story begins.
YOU WILL RECEIVE:
- Host instructions - detailed and easy to follow
- Instructions for your guests
- Access to three downloadable videos - introduction, mid-point, and solution (or you can stream them from YouTube or Vimeo)
- Backup scripts for the videos
- Instructions (and materials when applicable) for 8 challenges (4 in each trial) for each team
- Bios for the 7 researchers (suspects) for each team
- Saboteur clues (to be won in the challenges)
- Zombie cure clues (to be won in the challenges)
- Two printed trial summary sheets for the host
- Answer key to the game
- Party host checklist and guest list worksheet
- Mystery investigation sheets for each player
- Menu suggestions and recipes
- Visitor name tags (*option)
- Event tickets for the tour (*option)
- Free downloadable invitation
- Free guest pre-game site
If you wish to host this (or any other) game for profit, you will need a commercial license - click here.
- Minimum age of players:
- 13 years
- Difficulty rating:
- Moderate, 5/10
- Gender of players:
- It doesn't matter, as the guests are not playing character roles.
- Minimum # of players:
- 4 to as many as you wish (players play in teams of 2-4)
- Kit sizes:
- This is a team only game, ranging up to 25 teams. Each team may have 2-4 players.
- Date of publication:
- October 2017
- Unique content:
- Various puzzles, riddles, & codes designed to solve in a team.