The Manhattan Murders | Expansion pack
Do not purchase this expansion pack without purchasing the main game of The Manhattan Murders - a virtual murder mystery party.
This is an instant download of the expansion pack including 5 additional characters - (see the character list below for details).
These are non-suspect players that have the same materials as the rest of the group, but are staff members of the Wharton House who will be quickly ruled out in round one that they are not guilty. However, if you have more than 12, and want to give a role to extra players, this will work great for you, as these players are included in the game and story. Our extensive testing has shown the optimal # of character roles as suspects for a virtual game is 10 or less characters. Having more players as spectators is great, though.
CLICK HERE FOR THE INVITE AND CLICK HERE FOR THE CHARACTER LIST
Send your guests to: www.yourmysteryparty.com/themanhattanmurders (all lower case) for more information including the game trailer video, and more.
You should give the invitation that goes with this pack to these players and the original invitation to the other players. The Wharton Staff have all players on their list, but the original players would not necessarily know the staff in advance of the party, so they are best kept for a surprise.
YOU WILL RECEIVE:
- Host instruction file
- 5 character packets (PDF files) to send to your players in advance of the party. They include instructions, a character bio, suspect list, and three rounds of game play (optional pre-game, round one materials, round two materials).
- Editable text field player contact sheet for pre-game- you'll use a different one for these players.
- Free invitation (optional to use).
- Free pre-game website (optional, but suggested).
- Alternate endings file (optional to use, but suggested).
- Spectator file - rookie police officers for people who are just playing along as non-roleplaying, non-suspects. You can invite an unlimited number of these.
This was a fantastic product. Purchase. You will not be disappointed.