Creeps, Haunts, and Murder | Expansion Pack
Do not purchase this expansion pack without purchasing the main game of Creeps, Haunts, and Murder - a virtual murder mystery party.
This is an instant download of the expansion pack including 5 additional characters - (see the character list below for details).
These are non-suspect players that have the same materials as the rest of the group, but are staff members of the mansion who will be quickly ruled out in round one that they are not guilty. However, if you have more than 10, and want to give a role to extra players, this will work great for you. Our extensive testing has shown the optimal # of character roles as suspects for a virtual game is 10 or less characters. Having more players as spectators is great, though.
Send your guests to: www.yourmysteryparty.com/creepshauntsmurder for more information including the game trailer video, and more.
You should give the invitation that goes with this pack to these players and the original invitation to the other players. The mansion staff have all players on their list, but the original players would not know the mansion staff in advance of the party, so they are best kept for a surprise.
YOU WILL RECEIVE:
- Host instruction file
- 5 character packets (PDF files) to send to your players in advance of the party. They include instructions, a character bio, suspect list, and three rounds of game play (optional pre-game, round one materials, round two materials).
- A detective spectator file - you can invite non-suspect and non-role playing players, if you wish. This will enable you to expand the number of participants without increasing storylines. These are players who play along and this packet gives them the materials to do so.
- Editable text field player contact sheet for pre-game - you'll use a different one for these players.
- Free invitation (optional to use).
- Free pre-game website (optional, but suggested).
- Spectator file if you are having extra players play along with the game - you can invite an unlimited number of spectator 'ghosts.'