Thanksgiving Family Mystery Party
A hilarious non-murder Thanksgiving mystery party for your family's Thanksgiving dinner for 8-16+ players.
Select the party ready option above, and our staff will fold and slip the clue cards for rounds one, two, and three into the envelopes to prevent you from seeing spoilers on the round cards. If you do not select this option, you will have some assembly required with your kit.
- Click here to view the character list!
- Click here for the free, printable invitation!
- Click here for the sample game.
- Click here for the downloadable version of the game!
- Direct your guests to the corresponding pre-game site at 'Your Mystery Party'
Every Thanksgiving, the Cranberry and Peaknuckle families gather at the Cranberry home in Pilgrim City – a beautiful town in the Midwest known for autumn celebrations and festivities. Chef Mo, a famous chef who delves into molecular gastronomy, has again agreed to prepare the Thanksgiving feast. Chef Mo promises to use innovative techniques this year, and the family is beyond excited. Morgan Cranberry has amazing party games planned for the day while the chef is busy in the kitchen. But, of course, many family members can't wait to catch up on the gossip. You wouldn't miss the Cranberry-Peanuckle holiday festivities, so you've made travel plans and have your suitcase packed. This is where your story begins.
- Minimum age:
- All ages (young ones may need assistance)
- Number of players:
- 8-16 players
- Available expansion pack:
- Not at this time
- Expandable players?:
- Expands to over 30 players
- Gender of players: