Teen Idol Awards murder mystery game
Get your glam gear ready for an exciting night of murder and mayhem at the Teen Idol Awards! A super fun teen murder mystery party for 8-16 celebrities, 13 years and up. There are two 8 player expansion packs available, and the game can be expanded to over 60 players by adding a police officer and paparazzi team. The story is set at the Teen Idol Awards and VIP After Party in the lovely city of Anonville. Host this party if you are up for loads of glamour, deceit, intertwining story lines and murder - all packaged in a fun celebrity murder mystery party!
Select the party ready option above, and our staff will fold and slip the clue cards for rounds one, two, and three into the envelopes to prevent you from seeing spoilers on the round cards. If you do not select this option, you will have some assembly required with your kit.
Instant downloadable version - no shipping, no waiting
Kit A: 16 unique roles
Kit B: 24 unique roles - Expansion pack #1
Kit C: 32 unique roles - Expansion pack #2 plus expandable teams
This year, at the Top Teen Idol award ceremony, the top celebrities will gather in the lovely city of Anonville. Some will be honored, some will perform, and others will simply show up on the red carpet to have their picture taken for the press. One male and female entertainer will be selected and honored as the Top Teen Idol of the year. This is an annual honor bestowed upon the crème de la crème of Hollywood since 1964.
The enthusiasm is heightened this year, as the fame factors of the attendees are higher than they have ever been – the competition is harsh! Eccentric personalities and ravenous attitudes will soon hit the red carpet on this fabulous night of glitz, glam and glitter. Hopefully, all will go smoothly with no mishaps. You’ve received your ticket for the event, and this is where your story begins.
How to Host a Larger Party:
- 8-16 players (main game only)
- 8-24 players (main game and expansion pack #1)
- 8-32 players (main game and both expansion packs)
- 8-32 players plus 15 duplicate police officers (see main game character list) = 47 player total
- 8-32 players plus 15 duplicate police officers, and 15 tabloid news crew (see main game character list) = 62 player total
If you wish to host this (or any other) game for profit, you will need a commercial license - click here.
- Minimum age:
- 13 years
- Difficulty rating:
- Moderate, 4/10
- Gender of character roles:
- Minimum # of players:
- 8 players
- Kit sizes:
- 5 different kit sizes, ranging up to 62 total players.
- Expandable teams?:
- Yes, kits D (15) & E (30) have expandable team players
- Date of publication:
- March 2014
- Game license:
- Single, private use. See game license Terms and Conditions below.