Murder at the Kringels Christmas mystery game
A fun holiday murder mystery for any fantastic holiday event including 8-18 guests! There are two available expansion packs that each have 7+ players. Scroll down below for the break down on how to host a large game of up to 100 players. This is the instant download upon purchase version of the game - no waiting and with the download, you'll have everything you need to play the game. No shipping fees! Easy to host, easy to prepare. This is the traditional in-person, mingling format. If you need a virtual game for Christmas to play on Zoom or other video chat platform - we got your back. Click here for the virtual selection. At this time, we do have a murder and non-murder virtual Christmas game. You will receive a host instruction file, printable file, and a solution file.
This game was last revised on 8/25/21
- Click here to view the character list!
- Click here for the free, printable invitation!
- Click here to view sample game materials.
- Click here to view the 7+ character expansion pack #1!
- Click here to view the 7+ character expansion pack #2!
- Click here to for the boxed set - have My Mystery Party staff prepare your game kit!
- Direct your invited guests to the corresponding pre-game site at 'Your Mystery Party'
Murder Mystery Party Game Synopsis
Lacey Kringel has once again agreed to host the annual Kringel’s Block Party for the neighborhood of Holly Hills. The usual suspects will attend the get together and a few invites were handed over just to keep the peace and prevent hostile gate-crashing.
The gossip grapevines of Hollyberry Town have been seething with scandals over the past year. Stories of blackmail, backstabbing, and treachery have circulated around this ‘once peaceful’ town. You’ve seen the RSVP list for this year, and you are concerned. In fact, you would bet everything you have that there will be drama!
You also have an ax to grind with a few people who will attend this party, so you’re more than ready to see what happens.
This is where your story begins…
How to host a large party with the Kringel's Block Party Murder Mystery Game by using the main game and expansion pack.
- 18 unique players from the main game
- 7 unique players from Expansion Pack #1 (purchased separately)
- 7 unique players from Expansion Pack #2 (purchased separately)
- Up to 40 duplicates in two expandable teams of moochers and comics from the main game expandable players Stan Upton and Takey Takerton.
- Up to 15 duplicate players in an expandable team of police officers with Callahan Coppa from Expansion Pack #1
- Up to 15 duplicate players in an expandable team of a reporting news crew with Pat Rivera from Expansion Pack #2
This totals ~100 players for the guest list, including 32 unique character roles and 70 duplicate players that play in four teams.
If you intend to host this party for profit, you will need a commercial license. We will waive the commercial license for charity fundraisers with a 501C number.
- Minimum age:
- 15 years
- # of players:
- 8-18 players
- Expansion pack:
- 7 players in #1 and 7 players in #2
- 32 unique players and over 100 players with expanded teams (expansion packs needed)
- Gender of players:
- Co-ed or All Female (with required players)