Murder at Anonville Manor murder mystery game
A traditional old mansion murder mystery party game for 8-15 guests, ages 16 and up (due to difficulty). By using the expansion packs, you will have 28 unique players and the ability to expand to over 40 guests by using expandable players. Not for novices - this game was created for those ready to sleuth an exciting murder mystery!
Spoil yourself, and choose the party ready option above, and our dedicated staff will fold and slip your clue cards for rounds one, two, and three into the envelopes to prevent you from seeing spoilers on the round cards. Without the party ready option selected, you will have some assembly required with your kit and there will be spoilers upon opening the kit and viewing the rounds 2 and 3 clue cards.
Note: this game was released in 2007, and revised in 2021
- Click here to view the character list!
- Click here for the free, printable invitation!
- Click here to view the 8+ character expansion pack character list and click here for the invite for the 24 player game.
- Click here to view the 8 character expansion pack character list and click here for the invite for the 32 player game.
- Click here to view sample game materials.
- Click here for the downloadable version of the game.
- Direct your guests to the corresponding site at 'Your Mystery Party' (this link is for the 16 player kit. There are new links for the 24 and 32 player kits found on the invitations).
The historical Anonville Manor closed for business years ago due to a growing need for restoration and rumors of hauntings by boorish spirits. The previous owners abandoned the rundown property, never turning back.
A secretive entrepreneur purchased the old bed & breakfast. The property has undergone renovations, and the owner announced to the media that the manor is free of paranormal activity, and has been restored to the pristine caliber of the good ole’ days when the estate was frequented by the rich and famous. The proprietor has chosen to remain anonymous, but the townsfolk have found that choice to be quite mysterious. An eclectic group of guests has received invitations to the grand opening dinner party to be held in the legendary Majestic Ballroom of the estate. You are on the guest list. You are intrigued, but apprehensive, as not everybody on the invite list gets along well, and sparks could fly. This is where your story begins...
- 16 unique players from the main game
- 8 unique players from Expansion Pack #1 (24 player kit)
- 8 unique players from Expansion Pack #2 (32 player kit)
- 15 duplicate team players from the CBC-TV news crew (47 player kit) and 15 players from the RBC-TV news crew (62 player kit)
There are multiple sizes of kits:
32 players and 15 expandable CBC-TV News Crew players (up to 47 total guests)
32 players, 15 expandable CBC-TV News Crew players, and 15 expandable RBC-TV News Crew players (up to 62 guests)
More DIY party food | decor:
- Minimum age:
- 16 years (difficulty)
- # of players:
- 8-16 players
- Expansion pack:
- 8 players, 8 players
- Expandable to over 62 players with teams (including expansion packs)
- Gender of players: