Mardi Gras Murder Mystery Party
A fun Mardi Gras themed murder mystery game set in good ole' New Orleans for 8-12 guests, ages 15 and up (due to difficulty)! Have a blast this year with friends and family!
Select the party ready option above, and our staff will fold and slip the clue cards for rounds one, two, and three into the envelopes to prevent you from seeing spoilers on the round cards. If you do not select this option, you will have some assembly required with your kit.
- Click here to view the character list!
- Click here for the free, printable invitation for the 12 player kit. Click here for the invitation for the 20+ player kit(s).
- Click here to view sample game materials.
- Click here to view the 8+ character expansion pack character list!
- Click here for the instant downloadable version of the game!
- Direct your guests to the corresponding invitation site at 'Your Mystery Party'
Mardi Gras - referred to as Carnival season - is filled with a tight schedule of festive events such as the Bal Masque, Tableau, Royal Court Parties, Charity Events and Parades. The Krewe of Pantheon was a long-standing Carnival Organization in New Orleans with over 200 members. By tradition, Madeline Broussard - the newly crowned Queen of Mardi Gras for the Krewe of Pantheon - hosted a kick-off Royal Court Party. The Krewe members hit the scene in outrageous Mardi Gras fashion and enjoyed a relaxing appetizer hour full of challenging Mardi gras games. With the exception of a few disagreements between guests with differing opinions and troubled pasts, the party was entirely fabulous! Madeline Broussard got the party rolling by serving a delicious meal as she hosted an entertaining Fantastic Movie Challenge. The great food mixed with fun challenges got the guests into an enjoyable, competitive state of mind. Then, the party guests were completely shocked when somebody was murdered! To minimize negative media attention, the guests avoided calling the police immediately so they could figure out whodunit! So the frantic murder investigation ensued. Following intense interrogations and analyses, each guest accused who they believed the murderer was other over a delectable dessert and coffee. Finally, seeing no other option... the murderer confessed! While waiting on the police to arrive, the guests overtook a few exciting party games to cap off the night's excitement! It was definitely a night to remember!
- Minimum age:
- 15 years
- Difficulty rating:
- Moderate, 6/10
- Gender of character roles:
- Minimum # of players:
- 8 players
- Kit sizes:
- 4 different kit sizes, ranging up to a total of 35 players.
- Expandable teams?:
- Yes, kits C (5) & D (15) have expandable team players.
- Date of publication:
- February 2018
- Unique content:
- Bonus game content, free printable invitations, & menu suggestions.