Hosting a Christmas mystery party? You'll need to make your party space a bit more festive!
- (1) Santa Door Cover. Thin plastic door cover measures 30 inches wide by 5 feet tall. It can be used indoors or outdoors. Tape to a door or a wall for the Christmas season! Measure your door to see how much of this will be covered - it is not likely to cover the entire door, but it will still create a fun-spirited effect for your entrance.
- (10) festive latex 11" balloons, helium worthy. An assortment of solid red, solid green, and festive "Merry Christmas" balloons.
- (1) 8-inch Ugly Sweater centerpiece - both sides are printed, made of board stock paper. One side is Christmas bulbs, other side is a snowflake.
- (1) pack of two Ugly Sweater danglers. They measure 30 inches in length. Made of board stock with metallic spirals.
- (1) pack of Merry Christmas confetti. 1/2 oz per package. Great for sprinkling on surfaces in your party area. Adds a bit of bling!