An exciting corporation-themed murder mystery party game held in a corporate setting for ages 15 and up due to difficulty and relatability with the office setting. Multiple kit sizes are available, covering up to 300+ players. There are 8 required characters with Kit A and Kits B-J have 12 required players (see host character lists for details). There are two required videos to play to push along the story. There are also two fun, team-building group challenges built into the mystery.
This is the boxed version - Party Ready Pack - the game materials will come to you, ready to go for your mystery party!
Select the party ready (spoiler-free) option above, and our staff will fold and slip the clue cards for rounds one, two, and three into the envelopes to prevent you from seeing spoilers on the round cards. If you do not select this option, you will have some assembly required with your kit.
Please see the video below, at the bottom of the page, to view an example boxed mystery party kit. The download version is a different product and does not come with the party pack, as they are not seamless and materials should not be used together.
Kit A: 8-16 unique roles.
Kit B: 12-24 unique roles.
Kit C: 12-32 unique roles.
Kit D: 12-40 unique roles
Kit E - K: 12-48 unique roles
EXPANDABLE TEAM KITS:
Kits F-K: Will add the expandable team roles listed below. These kits (F-K) are offered in the following sizes: 70, 100, 150, 200, 250, 300 by adding the eight expandable teams (duplicated non-suspect team roles). See our FAQ for explanations of how the teams work (under the title OPTIONAL PLAYERS).
The team members will be added as evenly as possible, given the number of team members in the kit. For example, in Kit F, which has 70 players total, there are the 48 unique character roles and an additional 22 team members (non-suspect players) put into teams of 3, 3, 3, 3, 3, 3, 2, 2. The expandable teams get the same type of materials as everyone else in the game, but they play as a team and are not suspects.
o Lab assistants (led by Stevie Lincoln)
o Funeral monarchs (led by Hero Dankworth)
o HR reps (led by Valentine Strode)
o A & R executives (led by Drew Yarrow)
o Website developers (led by Xavi Otto)
o Staff of Ze Hotel Hemloxx (led by Tru Melville)
o The Sneaky Steak (led by Jo Cassidy)
o Housekeepers at Ze Hotel Hemloxx (led by Marley Wyatt)
CORPORATE MURDER MYSTERY SYNOPSIS:
In the thrilling world of Hemloxx, Incorporated, where ambition and rivalry thrive, a yearly office celebration takes a dark turn. Amidst the happiness of achievement recognition, a sense of wickedness lingers, casting a mysterious and ominous shadow over the vibrant atmosphere. Unexpected events unfold, transforming the joyful gathering into a gripping murder mystery.
As the night progresses, buried secrets, deception, and hidden motives emerge, creating a complex web of relationships among the employees. Trapped in this sinister puzzle, fear and suspicion grow, blurring the line between ally and adversary. Survival hinges on uncovering the truth in a world of deceit and betrayal as the Hemloxx team embarks on a quest to unmask the killer in their midst.
In this mystery game, each player assumes a unique role within the fictional company (Hemloxx, Inc.) and carries ulterior motivations and dark secrets. As alliances form and dissolve, a victim is claimed, and everyone becomes a suspect, forced to navigate the treacherous labyrinth of the corporate world while solving the case.
YOU WILL RECEIVE:
- Bound host instruction booklet with a separate game-specific instruction sheet.
- Printed, double-sided, detective-themed cards for pre-game, round one, round two, and the solution round for all players in the game.
- Solution envelope (labeled, red, 6 by 9").
- A 6 by 9" mystery investigation card for each player (cardstock, double-sided, detective themed).
- Adhesive-backed name tag for each player.
- Two video links with a backup transcript link on the Your Mystery Party page.
- Game challenge sheets (two group challenges) with options to reduce the challenge level (if needed).
If you wish to host this (or any other) game for profit, you will need a commercial license - click here.
- Minimum age:
- 15 for relatability (corporate themed). There is no highly inppropriate content in this game (sexual innuendos, foul language, illegal drugs, etc.).
- Difficulty rating::
- Moderate, 5/10
- Gender of character roles:
- All are flex-gender for flexibility.
- Kit sizes with all unique character roles:
- Kit A (8-16), Kit B (12-24), Kit C (12-32), Kit D (12-40), Kit E (12-48)
- Kit sizes with expandable team players::
- Kits F, G, H, I, J, K - covers up to 300
- Date of publication:
- August 24, 2023
- Unique content:
- Two required videos, two group challenges - great for team building