Wild West Murder Mystery
A Wild West Murder Mystery for 7-10 guests, ages 13+! Get ready for an awesome Wild West experience at the Gravestone Saloon! This game may be expanded by using the expansion packs (purchased separately) and expandable teams to over 55 players. This is the instant download upon purchase version of the game - no waiting, no shipping fees! Easy to host, easy to prepare.
You will receive a host instruction file, solution file, printable file, and the free invitation is located below under 'helpful links.'
This is not a virtual game - this is the traditional, in-person format. For virtual games, click here.
- Click here to view the character list!
- Click here for the 8+ character expansion pack #1.
- Click here for the 8+ character expansion pack #2.
- Click here for the free, printable invitation!
- Click here to view sample game materials.
- Click here for the boxed version (party pack) - Our staff will prepare your kit
- Click here for the player pre-game site!
Given the current state of affairs in Gravestone, Arizona, the mayor feared for his life and hadn’t seen the sun in months. With the last three sheriffs mysteriously shot in the back, Gravestone had become a lawless town run by a bunch of outlaws known as The Ranchers. Wylie Arp, the sheriff of Duck City, Kansas, left his career as a lawman and traveled west to Gravestone with his brothers and friends. He planned to sink his life savings into a business and live the rest of his days free from the stress of law enforcement. Little did he know what was waiting for him in Gravestone. Soon after Wylie and his group arrived in town, the mayor asked Bella Starry to invite everyone in town for a celebration. The mayor had high hopes that Wylie and his brothers would consider taking over as the law enforcement in town and getting The Ranchers under control or better yet…running them out of town. Everyone in town gathered at the Gravestone Saloon - even some of the Ranchers and other outlaws. A reward poster surfaced, and rumors of codes hidden around town leading to a hidden treasure in the Gravestone Cave flew around the room. In order to avoid conflict at the celebration, the townspeople enjoyed cocktails and appetizers and Bella got the celebration going with some fun party games. A delectable Wild West dinner was served, followed by more fun challenges enjoyed by the guests until someone was found to be murdered in cold blood! The townsfolk rallied together to figure out whodunit, and a grueling investigation ensued. Over coffee and dessert, the suspects came clean with their involvement with the crime and to everyone’s shock - the murderer confessed! Overall, it was a night to be remembered by all.
- 10 unique players from the main game.
- 8 unique players from the expansion pack #1 (purchased separately)
- 15 (or more) players to play as duplicate Pinkertoon Detectives with Dom Horn (expansion pack #1) as their team leader. Each member of the group gets a 'Pinkertoon' card during each round.
- 8 unique players from the expansion pack #2 (purchased separately)
- 15 (or more) players to play as duplicate Red River Fur Traders with Sir Norman (expansion pack #2) as their team leader. Each member of the group gets a 'Fur Trader' card during each round.
If you wish to host this (or any other) game for profit, you will need a commercial license or provide us with your 501C number for a charity fundraiser - click here.
- Minimum age:
- 13 years
- Number of players:
- 7-10 players
- Available expansion pack:
- 8 players, 8 players
- Expands to over 56 by using expandable teams from both expansion packs
- Gender of players:
We had this party at the last minute - it is very easy to put together and execute. Lots of fun!
I attended a mystery dinner a few years ago, and since then I'd wanted to host my own. This kit gave me everything I needed for a successful, fun evening. From characters to costumes, invitations to menus, I was covered. The hardest part was choosing my players!
We had a brilliant night of fun and mystery! Very positive feedback from all our guests. We'll be purchasing more packs for future parties. Thank you.
We hosted this for an office party and you'll never believe how much our group got into character. It was a hoot! Will do again soon.