Wild West Murder Mystery Party
A Wild West Murder Mystery for 7-10 guests, ages 13+! Get ready for an awesome Wild West experience at the Gravestone Saloon! Spoil yourself, and choose the party ready option above, and our dedicated staff will fold and slip your clue cards for rounds one, two, and three into the envelopes to prevent you from seeing spoilers on the round cards. Without this option selected, you will have some assembly required with your kit. The download version is a different product and does not come with the party pack, as they are not seamless and materials should not be used together.
- Kit A: Host character list characters #1-10 and Free invite for 10 player kit
- Kit B: Host character list players #11-18 and Invite for the 18 player kit
- Kit C-E: Host character list players #19-26 and Invite for the 26 player kit
- Sample game materials
- Downloadable version - skip shipping fees, download immediately
- Player pre-game site at 'Your Mystery Party' for the main game Kit A (Kits B and C have links via the invitations)
The Party Pack Kit comes in five sizes:
Kit A: 10 player kit: Main game only - 10 players
Kit B: 18 player kit: Main game plus 8 expansion pack players (characters #1-8 on the expansion pack)
Kit C: 26 player kit: Main game plus 16 expansion pack players
Kit D: 36 player kit: Main game, 16 expansion pack players, and 10 duplicate Pinkertoon Detectives
Kit E: 56 player kit: Main game, 16 expansion pack players, and 15 duplicate Pinkertoon Detectives and 15 duplicate Fur Traders
The presiding mayor of Gravestone, Arizona, must live in constant fear, for an unidentified killer has put bullet holes in the previous three sheriffs' backs. As a result, Gravestone is a lawless town run by a ruthless gang known as The Ranchers.
The famous Wylie Arp retired early as the sheriff of Duck City, Kansas. Wylie is one of the most feared lawmen in the United States - a legend in his own right. He left his life as a law enforcer and traveled west toward Gravestone with his brothers and friends with plans to sink his life savings into a business in what he believed to be a quiet and safe town. He intended to live the rest of his days stress-free as a civilian, but little did he know what awaited him in Gravestone.
The mayor caught wind of Wylie's arrival and immediately requested that Bella Starry invite the town for a celebration. The mayor hopes that Wylie and his brothers will consider taking over Gravestone's law enforcement. Moreover, with Wylie's untarnished reputation, the mayor hopes it will be easy for him to get The Ranchers under control - or, better yet - run them out of town.
Wylie has a few days to settle in and get a feel for the town before everyone gathers for an exciting night at the Gravestone Saloon. But, unfortunately, it will be impossible to prevent The Ranchers or other outlaws from attending the event, as the sheriff's station is collecting dust.
Not everything is doom and gloom, however. An elder in town has divulged that there are secret codes hidden around the city that will lead to buried treasure in the Gravestone Cave on the outskirts of town. Many folks are already hunting for these codes, but they have yet to be discovered. The hunt has kept the outlaws busy, which has been good for the town.
Nevertheless, Bella Starry has an agenda to keep everyone happy during the gathering with festive beverages, delicious food, and a few Wild West party games. So hopefully, everyone will keep their guns holstered and be on their best behavior. But the question is - will Wylie help Gravestone or slip away in the night to move on to the next town?
You plan to attend the celebration at the Gravestone Saloon. This is where your story begins.
- 10 unique players from the main game.
- 16 unique players from both expansion packs
- 15 (or more) players to play as duplicate Pinkertoon Detectives with Dom Horn (expansion pack #1) as their team leader. Each member of the group gets a 'Pinkertoon' card during each round.
- 15 (or more) players to play as duplicate Red River Fur Traders with Sir Norman (expansion pack #2) as their team leader. Each member of the group gets a 'Fur Trader' card during each round.
- Minimum age:
- 13 years for difficulty. The game does not contain foul language, sexual innuendos, or drug references.
- Minimum number of players:
- 7 players
- Gender of character roles:
- Kit sizes:
- A: 10 players, B: 18 players, C:26 players
- Expandable team players?:
- Kits D-E: Over 56 players with expandable teams. See all character lists for details.
- Difficulty Rating:
- Date of Publication:
- January 17, 2009
- Unique content:
- Easy side quest for specific player(s), end of game challenge (a quick one)
IF PICTURES COULD TALK
Used this Murder Mystery as a celebration of the ministry work completed in the last year at our church. Sometimes you get all caught up in the work of the church that you forget to have fun! This was the perfect celebration for teens to older adults and seniors. We had a blast! The food suggestions, props, outfits and awards ceremony were such a hit. No one had experience doing a murder mystery before and weren't sure what they were doing in Round 1, but that only added to the mystery. By Round 2 everyone was in full character and many laughs throughout the night. The extra challenges balanced out trying to figure out the mystery and the awards at the end of the night cinched the evening. I'd love to send you pictures if I knew where to upload them on your site! Highly recommend!!!