Thanksgiving Murder Mystery Game
A fun (in-person) Thanksgiving murder mystery game for 8-12 players, ages 14 and up (for difficulty). Host this family and friend game for up to 28 unique character roles with both expansion packs (purchased separately)! This is the instant download version of the game, there's nothing to ship, so no shipping fees. No waiting! For the party ready pack (boxed set), click on the link below in the helpful links section.
This is not a virtual game. For the virtual games, click here.
Game release date: 8/16/19
- Click here to view the character list!
- Click here for the free, printable invitation!
- Click here for expansion pack #1 (8 unique, gender flexible roles.)
- Click here for expansion pack #2 (8 unique, gender flexible roles. Expansion packs must be played in order.)
- Click here to view sample game materials.
- Click here for the boxed version - have My Mystery Party staff prepare your game kit!
- Click here to check out the Murder Mystery Prop Emporium!
- Direct your guests to the corresponding pre-game site at 'Your Mystery Party'
In a sprawling manor in the town of Mayflower Falls, the Dread family is hosting their yearly Thanksgiving dinner for their neighbors. The Dreads plan to serve delectable food catered from none other than Dread Steakhouse. To pass the time until the feast is ready, the guests will catch up on the latest neighborhood gossip and play hilarious party games.
Alas, the last year has been filled with treachery, scandal, and deceit. Many of the neighbors may not get along. The Dreads hope everyone can exist in harmony – at least until dessert hits the table.
You have received your invitation to the dinner. This is where your story begins.
Hosting this for profit? You will need a commercial license!
- Minimum age:
- 14 years to adult
- Number of players:
- Not at this time.
- Expansion packs?:
- Two expansion packs, 8 players each.
- 5/10 difficulty rating
Unforgettable birthday celebration
We turned a birthday celebration into a murder mystery and had a lot of fun. Only two out of eight participants had prior experience, but it worked very smoothly.
Really perfect game for all ages that made our thanksgiving day a lot more fun. Everyone got involved, the optional clue round was extra great when the little kids found the clues all over the house. Highly recommend!
Great Game to Play!
This was a big hit with my family on Thanksgiving! They understood their character and played it hilariously, and some members kept talking about it after we played!
Thanksgiving to Remember
Hosting thanksgiving again, this year 16 people. Three families need a plan - this is it! This was our first mystery and I can only say that everyone had a great time.