Roman Toga Murder Mystery Party Game
Roman Toga Murder Mystery Party Game for 7-16+ guests, ages 16+. Can be played as all female with required players. This game can expand to over 140 players with expansion pack and expandable teams. Great for a New Year's party! This is the instant download upon purchase version of the game - no waiting, no shipping fees, as there is nothing to be shipped! You will have everything needed to play with the download. Easy to host, easy to prepare.
- Click here to view the character list!
- Click here for the free, printable invitation!
- Click here for 6+ Character Expansion Pack - Expand to over 100 guests!
- Click here to view sample game materials.
- Click here to have My Mystery Party staff prepare your game kit!
- Direct your guests to the corresponding site at 'Your Mystery Party'
It’s time for the annual Roman toga bash at the plush Pompey Palace Resort. This year, the citizens of Gothica City are more than ready to outshine each other in their clever Roman toga designs. As expected, this popular event is sold out, so the Pompey Palace is sure to be packed wall-to-wall with excited faces.
The guests will arrive on the red carpet for the unspoken toga competition. Some thorny personalities are sure to show their faces, but hopefully the excitement in the air will overcome any sharp puncture wounds to the group's morale. There are rumors going around Gothica City of blackmailers, and brewing scandals. We can all hope that the festive food, entertaining party games, and enjoyable conversations will keep spirits high for the night. You’ve got your ticket to the event. This is where your story begins.
How to host a large party with this game. Expanding this game to over 140 players:
- 16 players from the main game
- Team of up to 15+ duplicate team players as police officers with Officer Nelson (main game)
- Team of up to 15+ duplicate team players as the CBC News Crew with Pat Couric (main game)
- 6 players from the expansion pack #1 (expansion pack #1 and the associated expandable teams below are purchased separately)
- Team of up to 15+ duplicate team players as secret agents with Jamie Bond (expansion pack #1)
- Team of up to 15+ duplicate team players as beauty pageant staff members with Alotta Buties (expansion pack #1)
- Team of up to 15+ duplicate team players as the tabloid reporting crew with Paula Paratsy (expansion pack #1)
- Team of up to 15+ duplicate team players as rodeo cowboys with Tex Bultamer (expansion pack #1)
- Team of up to 15+ duplicate team players as K-Legs Cereal Staff members with Frosty Flaker (expansion pack #1)
- Team of up to 15+ duplicate team players as big game hunters with Hunty Deerman (expansion pack #1)
Total: 22 unique player roles, and 120 duplicated team player roles = 142+ players in the game!
In addition to the Roman Toga murder mystery party game, there are optional bonus games.
- Minimum age:
- 16 years
- # of players:
- 7-16 players
- Expansion pack:
- 6 players
- Expandable teams?:
- Expands to over 140 players with teams (with expansion packs)
- Gender of players:
- Co-ed or All Female (with required players)
We hosted our friends for New Year's Eve using the Murder at the Roman Toga Bash. We've done a couple mysteries before but this year, the kids wanted to join us. This is also the first year we correctly solved the mystery and we used some of the non-required parts for our youngest sleuths. We had people ages 10-40 playing and everyone had a great time!
I hosted a party of coworkers with the Roman Toga Murder Mystery theme. Everyone had a great time. I was able to assemble the materials without seeing who the victim or murderer was by cutting them out face down. We had 12 out of the 16 main characters and everything went well. I've hosted a couple of murder mystery parties from MyMysterParty.com and I've enjoyed them all!
My students loved this game, the characters were perfect, educational, and really fun! The host instructions were good, but since I didn't have a lot of time to read everyone's confessions, I wasn't sure who the murder was until the last round - which is fine, but I may have chosen to do things differently if I knew who was the murderer and victim were at a glance in the instructions. Overall, really fun, good graphics, and well organized!