Homicide at the Harrison House murder mystery
An exciting large group murder mystery party game set in a traditional old mansion for 20-30 guests (standard kit), ages 14+. There are 20 characters that are required and up to 75 unique characters to use (choose which kit size you need from the drop down box above) with loads of flexibility for your large party! This game can be played as CO-ED, all female . or all male with the 20 required characters, however, the remaining 55 characters are divided as 28F and 27M.
Select the party ready option above, and our staff will fold and slip the clue cards for rounds one, two, and three into the envelopes to prevent you from seeing spoilers on the round cards. If you do not select this option, you will have some assembly required with your kit.
- Click here to view the character list!
- Click here for the free, printable invitation!
- Click here for the free, printable invitation for 30 players!
- Click here for the free, printable invitation for 50 players!
- Click here for the free, printable invitation for 75 players!
- Click here to view sample game materials.
- Click here for the instant download version of the game!
- Direct your guests to the corresponding invitation site at 'Your Mystery Party'
Murder mystery synopsis:
‘Tis the season for Drew Beasley to host the annual bash at the Harrison House. Excitement is hanging thickly in the air, as the VIPs of Pandora City gear up to mingle with friends, colleagues, and of course - unavoidable foes. Drew Beasley, the CFO of the Harrison House, firmly believes that building community spirit around the Harrison House is the only way to keep the historical bed & breakfast alive. However, it is becoming increasingly difficult for the townspeople of Pandora City to remain harmonious in the same place for too long of a time. Drew and the staff of the Harrison House have taken extreme measures this year to divert the guests’ attention away from each other and toward the party’s festivities. They have planned a delectable menu, fun party games and of course, spirited music for the guests to enjoy. This might be their last shot at hosting a successful shindig, as the heir to the Harrison estate is growing tired of the way the Harrison House is being managed. Hopefully, the staff can prove that the annual bash is a necessity for the Harrison House’s ultimate success. Without the yearly buzz as a reminder, the townspeople could forget about the Harrison House even though it has been in Pandora City for over 100 years.
Here are the links to the Your Mystery Party site for different party sizes:
- 30 character game is YourMysteryParty.com/murderharrison
- 50 character game is YourMysteryParty.com/harrisonhouse
- 75 character game is YourMysteryParty.com/harrison
- Minimum age:
- 14 years
- # of players:
- 20-75 players
- Expansion pack:
- Gender of players:
- Co-ed, All Female (48 players), All Male (47 players)