Family St. Patrick's Day Mystery Party
Family St. Patrick's Day non-murder mystery party! 8-12+ guests, ages 13 and up due to difficulty. This is an in-person game. Great for families, church, youth groups, classroom parties, etc! This is the instant download upon purchase version of the game - no waiting, no shipping fees, as there is nothing that needs to be shipped. You'll have everything you need to play in the game file! Easy to host, easy to prepare. This game may expand to over 40 guests by using the expandable, duplicate team players.
Looking for a virtually-formatted game? Click here.
- Click here to view the character list!
- Click here for the free, printable invitation!
- Click here to view sample game materials.
- Click here to have My Mystery Party staff prepare your game kit!
- Direct your guests to the free pre-game site at 'Your Mystery Party'
Emerald City is hosting the annual St. Patrick’s Day celebration at Town Hall. The fairies, gnomes, and leprechauns are getting excited to enjoy fun Irish party games and music! The guests of the bash will catch up on the latest gossip and engage in entertaining challenges. Everyone is hoping to avoid drama this year, as these celebrations are notorious for bringing out the worst in folks. This is where your story begins.
- Minimum age:
- 13 years and up ( family game)
- Number of players:
- 8-12 players
- Available expansion pack:
- Not at this time
- Expandable team players?:
- Expands to over 40 players
- Gender of players:
- Co-ed, or may be played as all-female with required players
I plan activities for an Assisted Living Community and our residents LOVED this! Thank you!
Pretty easy to put together and a fun evening for all invited!
Great family fun on St. Patricks. I'd suggest doing all the party games, they are hysterical. A few of our party got the answer, but it's well thought of, and fun to investigate everything.