Abby Manor Masquerade Murder Mystery Game
A masquerade ball murder mystery party game for 8-18+ guests, ages 14 and up due to difficulty. There are 6 different sizes of kits, expands up to 144 players with teams - see the characters lists below for details.
Select the party ready option above, and our staff will fold and slip the clue cards for rounds one, two, and three into the envelopes to prevent you from seeing spoilers on the round cards. If you do not select this option, you will have some assembly required with your kit. The free invitation and pre-game site link are both below, under 'helpful links.'
- HOST CHARACTER LIST (KIT A, 18 PLAYERS)
- INVITATION - KIT A, 18 PLAYERS
- HOST CHARACTER LIST KIT B PLAYERS #19-24 (INCLUDES EXPANDABLE TEAM LEADERS)
- INVITATION - KITS B-F
- SAMPLE GAME MATERIALS
- DOWNLOAD VERSION - NO WAIT, NO SHIPPING
- PRE-GAME SITE AT YOUR MYSTERY PARTY (go to /abbymasquerade if you're using the expansion pack)
The Anonville Historical Society is hosting the annual masquerade charity event known as The Abby Manor Masquerade Ball. The estate, built in 1842, requires constant maintenance and restoration due to the age of the property, and because it is the town of Anonville's treasured landmark.
This event is the talk of the town and attracts the most intriguing party guests. It will be an exciting evening full of glam and glitz as the guests reveal their fabulous masquerade masks! You have purchased a ticket to the ball, and this is where your story begins...
There are 6 different sized kits for this game.
- 8-18 players (all unique roles)
- 8-24 players (all unique roles -includes main game and expansion pack #1)
- 8-34 players (24 unique roles, and 10 duplicate team players - will be 5 federal agents, 5 reporters)
- 8-64 players (24 unique roles, 40 duplicate team players - 6 agents, 6 reporters, 6 entourage, 6 Henzelman family, 6 sous chefs, 5 board members, 5 police officers)
- 8-112 players (24 unique roles, 88 duplicate team players - 14 agents, 14 reporters, 12 entourage, 12 Henzelmans, 12 sous chefs, 12 board members, 12 police officers)
- 8-144 players (24 unique roles, 120 duplicate team players - 18 agents, 18 reporters, 18 entourage, 18 Henzelmans, 16 sous chefs, 16 board members, 16 police officers
If you need a larger kit, please email us at email@example.com and we will accommodate you, as this game can expand up to 144 (or more) people.
- Minimum age:
- 14 years
- # of players:
- 8-18 players
- Expansion pack:
- 6 players
- Expandable teams:
- Expands to over 144 players with teams (including expansion pack)
- Gender of players:
I ordered the complete kit, while it cost significantly more than just doing the downloads, I knew I would not have time to do all of the printing. I can say without hesitation that it is totally worth the cost. All so professionally done, ready to go and so well organized. Have not had the party yet, just sending out the invites, but so excited for the event!!!
Loved the game, ready to try our next one.