'70s murder mystery game
1970's Disco Murder Mystery Dinner Party Games for adults: Panic at the House of Groove Discotheque: A Groovy '70s Murder Mystery Party for ages 15 and up!
Select the party ready option above, and our staff will fold and slip the clue cards for rounds one, two, and three into the envelopes to prevent you from seeing spoilers on the round cards. If you do not select this option, you will have some assembly required with your kit.
This game is unique in that the host will know who the victim is in advance of playing the game but this does not confer an advantage to solving the crime.
There are three sized kits with this game:
- 8-14 players (7M, 6F, 1either)
- 8-20 players (includes expansion pack #1 - 10M, 9F, 1 either)
- 8-26 players (includes expansion pack #1 and #2 - 13M, 12F, 1 either)
- Click here to view the character list!
- Click here for the free, printable invitation for the 8-14 player game.
- Click here for the free, printable invitation for the 8-20 player game.
- Click here for the free, printable invitation for the 8-26 player game.
- Click here to view the sample game.
- Click here for the downloadable version!
- Click here to start studying up on 1970's slang!
- Direct your invited guests to the corresponding site at 'Your Mystery Party' - this is the 8-14 player kit link. For the links to the bigger kits, see the invitation files above.
The House of Groove Discotheque is hosting the annual disco fever competition! Groovy cats and foxy mamas from miles around will flock to the disco for a chance to compete with the in crowd of famous celebs, musicians, entrepreneurs, and athletes. You are ready to boogie as you’ve practiced your groovy moves all year for this competition and are ready to show off your best moves to the judges while wearing far out disco threads. There are rumors, however, that certain dance duos have been in turmoil and scandals are surfacing among some contestants. You hope this drama doesn’t interfere with your chance to shake your groove thing on the dance floor. This is where your story begins, be there or be square.
In addition to the disco murder mystery party game, you'll receive bonus games!
More DIY food and decor:
- Minimum age:
- 15 years
- # of players:
- 8-14 players
- Expansion pack:
- 6 players in expansion #1, 6 players in expansion #2
- Expandable players:
- Gender of players:
- The host is required to know the victim in this game.