A masquerade mall murder mystery party game for 8-18+ guests, ages 14 and up due to difficulty. There are two expandable characters to expand to as many optional characters as you need! There is also an expansion pack available with an additional 5 unique players that can expand with teams to over 125 players.
Masquerade Murder Mystery Synopsis
- Click here to view the character list!
- Click here for the free, printable invitation!
- Click here to view the 5+ character expansion pack - expand to over 125 guests by using expandable teams!
- Click here to view sample game materials.
- Click here to have My Mystery Party staff prepare your game kit!
- Direct your guests to the corresponding invitation site at 'Your Mystery Party'
The Abby Manor Historical society is hosting the annual masquerade charity event - The Abby Manor Masquerade Ball. The Abby Manor, built in 1842, requires constant maintenance and restoration due to the age of the estate and because it is the town of Anonville's treasured historical landmark. The Abby Manor Masquerade Ball is famous for its intriguing party guests and excitement during the evening as everybody, including the rich and famous, will show off their most fabulous masquerade masks and party attire! You have purchased a ticket to the ball, and this is where your story begins...Here's the breakdown of how to host a large game (see character lists below for details):
In addition to the fun masquerade murder mystery party, there are additional bonus games:
- 18 unique players from the main game.
- 5 unique players from expansion pack #1
- Up to 15 duplicate Federal Agents led by Jamie Bond, Main Game.
- Up to 15 duplicate Reporters led by Tele N. Ewe, Main Game.
- Up to 15 duplicate Entourage Members led by Jon Volta, Expansion Pack #1.
- Up to 15 duplicate Henselman Family Members, Expansion Pack #1.
- Up to 15 duplicate Bodyguards led by Malev O. Lent, Expansion Pack #1.
- Up to 15 duplicate Sous Chefs, led by Ramsey Gordon Expansion Pack #1.
- Up to 15 duplicate Abby Manor Historical Society Members Expansion Pack #1.
Need a costume?
- 'So You Think you can Dance'
- Fantastic Movie Challenge
- Balloon Blower Challenge
- Bubble Walk Test
- 3 to 20 Challenge
- How do you do? Hey, I know you game
Follow My Mystery Party's board Murder at the Abby Manor Masquerade Ball- Murder Mystery Party on Pinterest.