A Boardwalk 1920's Murder Mystery Party game for 8-12 guests - 8 required and 4 optional. The roaring twenties murder mystery party game is set at the height of prohibition on the 1920's Boardwalk at the Karlton Ritz Hotel. Choose to host this '20s murder mystery party game if you are up for loads of blackmail, deceit, intertwining relationships and murder - all packaged in a fun flapper & gangster themed murder mystery party!
- Click here to view the character list!
- Click here to view the 10 character expansion pack #1!
- Click here to view the 14 (7F, 7M) character expansion pack #2!
- Click here to view the sample game!
- Click here for the free, printable invitation!
- Click here to have My Mystery Party staff prepare your game kit!
- Direct your guests to the corresponding invitation site at 'Your Mystery Party'
Direct your invited party guests to Your Mystery Party to build pre-game excitement.
1920's murder mystery synopsis:
It was the height of prohibition in the late ‘20s and the underground mob scene was prospering in most major cities in the United States with rum running, loan sharking, protection rackets, and illicit speakeasies and gaming halls. In order to reach supremacy for the underground as a unified crime faction, crime bosses from Atlantic City, New York City and Chicago agreed to come together to establish The Commission at the Atlantic City conference. The Commission would oversee all mob organizations in the United States and be the supreme ruler of the underground. Various opinions were made known on how The Commission should be run, who would be the boss of all bosses, and if it should even be created. This created some preemptive hostility but the crime bosses agreed to conduct themselves with integrity at the conference and a truce was put into effect.
Nuggy Jones from Atlantic City agreed to host the conference at his residence and place of business, the Karlton Ritz Hotel on the Boardwalk. Mobsters from the biggest families started arriving in Atlantic City and tension started building in the air. This is where the story begins…
In addition to the fun 1920's murder mystery, there are optional bonus games:
Need a costume?
Follow My Mystery Party's board 1920s Murder Mystery Party on the Boardwalk - Murder Mystery Party on Pinterest.
- Ice-breaking '20s slang trivia challenge
- 'Boardwalk Scramble Challenge?' game
- 'Sassy Silent Film Festival'
- 'Magnificent Memory Game'
- 'Do You Think You Can Dance Challenge'
- 'Daring Tommy Gun Challenge'
- '1920's Gangster Rap Contest'