Corporate Murder Mystery Party
Corporate Murder Mystery Party Game (face-to-face traditional mingling format) for 8-20 players, ages 15+ for difficulty. There are up to 40 unique characters (with expansion packs) and invite over 250 guests by duplicating characters and playing in teams.
Select the party ready option above, and our staff will fold and slip the clue cards for rounds one, two, and three into the envelopes to prevent you from seeing spoilers on the round cards. If you do not select this option, you will have some assembly required with your kit.
- Click here to view the character list!
- Click here to view the free printable invitation!
- Click here to view Expansion Pack #1 character list which has 10 additional characters! Click here for the invite including expansion pack #1
- Click here to view Expansion Pack #2 character list which has 10 additional characters! Click here for the invite including all available players.
- Click here for the sample game.
- Direct your guests to the corresponding invitation site at 'Your Mystery Party'
The annual conference for Worldwide Prestige, Inc. will be held at the Grande Plaza Hotel in New York City. The CEO, Mr. Eric Wilde, is to present the yearly report and prove to the Board of Directors and investors that he has not only saved the company from imminent bankruptcy – but rather, has doubled profits from the highest profit year in the history of the company!
At corporate headquarters in the lovely city of Anonville, the employees were buzzing about the upcoming journey to the Big Apple! That is until the announcement on the overhead speaker notified everyone that Mr. Wilde is missing! His personal effects were found in his desk; his car hasn’t moved in the employee garage since Friday afternoon, and not a single light is on at his home! The board believes foul play may be at hand, but the police cannot be involved. The media would throw a Doom’s Day spin on his absence, causing stocks to plummet. The show must go on! Everything must appear normal, or Worldwide Prestige will be destined for disaster.
The board has appointed Jasmine Aurora to serve as the interim CEO until Eric’s return. The board is proceeding with the annual conference in great hope that Eric Wilde will be found in time for his presentation.
The conference will begin with breakout sessions and critical thinking seminars. Jasmine has plans to announce that Mr. Wilde is suffering a relentless case of ‘jet lag’ from an early morning flight to stall for time once the conference commences. Hopefully, the stockholders will believe the story. All should be well until the formal dinner and awards banquet in the South Oak Ballroom when Eric is set to speak.
The board is unaware there has been great strife between the employees, which has heightened with the stress of Mr. Wilde’s absence. Scandals are surfacing and causing rifts between most of the staff. Jasmine is doing her best to hold everything together, but this trip to NYC may lead to disaster. You are an employee of Worldwide Prestige, and your trip is booked for the conference. This is where your story begins.
HOSTING A LARGE EVENT WITH THIS GAME:
- 20 unique players from the main game
- 10 unique players from expansion pack #1
- 10 unique players from expansion pack #2
- A team of 15+ auditors with Mugwort Buttercup
- A team of 15+ HR staff members with Storm Wormwood
- A team of 15+ research staff with Blaze Winters
- A team of 15+ marketing staff with Kassy Saffron
- A team of 15+ safety personnel with Woody Nightshade
- A team of 15+ advertising personnel with Sage Sorrel
- A team of 15+ tech infrastructure staff with Angelica Venus
- A team of 15+ CFO Office staff with Quince Frost
- A team of 15+ public affairs staff with Rio Fox
- A team of 15+ researchers with Blaze Winters
- A team of 15+ legal counsel staff with Basil Maples
TOTALS: 190+ PLAYERS FOR THIS GAME. This game can extend to over 250 by adding more players on each team.
Your kit will be prepared with the unique players first (40) and increments of 5 on the expandable teams (depending upon which kit you choose).
- Minimum age:
- 15 years (corporate theme)
- # of players:
- 8-20 players
- Expansion pack:
- 10 players, and 10 players
- Expands to over 100 players with teams (includes expansion packs)
- Gender of players: